CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, January 13, 2012

Love to Joplin Linky Party

As I sat tonight taking a deep breath from a full moon week and Friday the 13th, I came across Ms. Will's Kindergarten Linky Party.   It was so ironic because I was also watching Extreme Makeover Home Edition rebuilding in Joplin Missouri. 


Teachers in the blogging community are coming together to send units to teachers in Joplin.  You can link up here:



Or you can send units directly to : edoennig@joplin.k12.mo.us
Erica, you, all of your teachers and your community are in my thoughts and prayers. 
Blessings,
Tammy 

2 comments:

  1. I have discovered your blog through this wonderful linky party. I am your newest follower.
    -Megan

    http://firstgrademagic.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Megan,
      So glad you stopped by. This is the best linky party I have ever joined. Love helping other teachers.
      Tammy

      Delete