CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, January 14, 2012

New Addition to the Happy New Year Unit

I have added four pages to my Happy New Year Unit on TPT.  If you purchased this unit please head on over to TPT to download the additions for free.  Just log into your account and there will be a blinking button showing the new download.  If you have any questions, concerns or difficulties downloading the additions please feel free to contact me. 


Have a great weekend.
Tammy

2 comments:

  1. Looks like I'm your newest follower. I'm pretty new to blogging too, so I know how good that feels when someone drops by! :)

    Tammy
    Forever in First

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Tammy,
      So glad you stopped by. I'm really enjoying this new venture.
      Tammy

      Delete