CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, December 17, 2011

My First Award

Thank you to Ms. Gruver over at First Graders and Cupcakes for giving me the Liebster Award




This award spotlights up and coming blogs with less than 200 followers.   Here's what cha do if you are given this sweet little award.
1.  Copy and paste the award on your blog.
2.  Thank the giver and link back to them.
3.  Choose your top five blogs and let them know by leaving a comment on their blog.  Easy--peasy.

These are my favs

The Lemonade Stand Teachers
Love her number bond bracelets and other adorable math activities.

Jen's OT for Kids
Love, love, love.  Our little ones are asked to do so much writing, and many aren't developmentally ready.  This site gives great OT ideas for our sweet little ones.

Langston's Learners
A sweet festive blog with loads of classroom pics. 

Crisscross Applesauce in First Grade
First, love the name and how many times a day do we say crisscross applesauce.  Second the math games with playing cards freebie is awesome.  I too have the paper police at my school so I love the way she shortened this printable.

Hootie-Patootie
New blog by my sweet teammate and her artsy daughter.. Take a peek.

Enjoy Everybody!

3 comments:

  1. Thanks so much - that was so throughtful of you to think of me!!!!! :)

    Holly
    Crisscross Applesauce in First Grade

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just found your darling blog...congratulations on your award. Cute ideas!!
    Robynn
    BusyBees

    ReplyDelete